Nevada HIMSS Chapter Members: Call for Nominations for 2018-2019 Chapter Board
Nevada HIMSS Chapter Members:
Thank you for your membership in our local chapter of HIMSS! On the behalf of our board, we wanted to reach out to you to see if you or any other members of our chapter would be interested in participating as an officer or board member on our 2018-2019 Nevada HIMSS Chapter Board. See below for more information.
- Give back to your community by helping at the local level to drive the HIMSS mission forward to improve healthcare through information and technology.
- Have fun getting to know your fellow colleagues in the healthcare and healthcare IT professions.
- Participate in monthly Chapter Board conference calls or meetings
- Help plan, execute and participate in quarterly or monthly chapter events including chapter mixers and volunteer events
- Must have active memberships in HIMSS International and the Nevada HIMSS Chapter
- Must have been a registered member of both HIMSS International and the Nevada HIMSS Chapter for at least 1 year
- 5/25: Call for nominations will close
- 5/28 - 6/1: Voting will take place if any position is contested
- 6/4: Chapter Board and Officers for 2018-2019 will be announced
- 7/1/18 - 6/30/19: Chapter Board and Officers serves term
You may nominate yourself or a fellow Nevada HIMSS Chapter Member for any of the following positions. We have listed current board members and officers who have agreed to serve in each position, however, any of those positions can accept additional nominations in which case an election will decide who serves in that position.
|2018 Position||Nominated Board Member||2017 Title|
|President-Elect (will be President in 2019-2020 term)||Davor Milicevic||HIE Liaison|
|Programs Chair||Whitney Babin||Programs Chair|
|CIO Liaison||Jason Wood||CIO Liaison|
|Student / Education Liaison|
Colin Fulbright will serve as President, having served as President-elect in the 2017-2018 term. Thelma Brand will serve as Immediate Past President, having served as President in the 2017-2018 term.
Thank you in advance for your nominations and we look forward to an exciting 2018-2019 term!